We just sent letters out to families of all those who are newly eligible (9th graders) for Confirmation, which starts in January 2018. Keep a lookout in your metal box for that information.
We also know that sometimes mail gets lost, some take Confirmation who are older than 9th grade, and that our lists aren’t perfect. For that reason, we also post those forms here on the website. You can click on the image below, and you can also find them on the Forms Page.
Confirmation registration forms were sent out in the mail last week to everyone we have on our 9th grade roster, but we realize that many people…
– might not be in our database of address (no system is perfect!)
– might receive it and then lose/misplace it
– might not be connected to Village at the moment, but be recommended by a friend
– might not have their delivered (the USPS isn’t perfect either!)
– might be older than 9th grade but have not had a chance to take the class yet
In any of those cases, or for whatever reason, we are posting the contents of that letter, including the registration form and schedule, to this post, as well as to the Forms tab above.
If you have any questions about Confirmation, don’t hesitate to let us know!