Spring Break Mission Trip: Dominican Republic | March 9-16, 2019
9th-12th grade. Each year over Spring Break we travel to the Dominican Republic for a week of working with and for others. We learn a lot. We work a lot. We laugh a lot. This is an amazing opportunity, and it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all who attend. Join us as we do construction work, teach English to kids in a classroom setting, and head out to small villages to help with a medical team. This is a unique trip each year and not only do we grow together as a community, but we also change lives of those we encounter, finding ourselves changed in the process.
This trip is currently full! We hope you can join us next year! Fill out an application form to reserve your spot on the trip or add your name to the wait list. Bring it by the church or mail it to us!
- Info meeting: Nov. 4, 10:45am, Youth Loft (parents & students)
- Training meeting: Jan. 13, 5pm, Rm. 232 (students)
- Final Payment Due: Feb. 1
- Chili Cookoff Trip Fundraiser: Feb. 27, 5:30pm, Friendship Hall
- Commissioning: March 3, 9:30am, Sanctuary (parents & students)
- Final meeting: March 3, 10:45am, Youth Loft (parents & students)