Youth Assistant: Building and Grounds Custodian
Village Church on Mission is looking for a high schooler (16+) to assist in setup, teardown, and cleanup for events. Includes general maintenance, some cleaning, light lifting and moving items. Lots of walking involved.
Saturdays only (6-8 hours, times may vary). Pays $10-$12 per hour.
Please complete a Village Church job application (find this on the Forms page) and submit it to George Darrington at email@example.com.
Youth Barista at the Village Cup
Village Church on Mission is looking for a responsible youth to be a teen barista in the Village Cup coffee shop. This is a paid position. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work when scheduled, including Sundays, evenings and other days when requested
- Arrive on time for shift, dressed according to dress code with name tag
- Greet customers with a smile
- Exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to work
- Work well under pressure and close supervision
- Be able to work long hours on their feet, and lift 20 pounds
- Take initiative to stock and clean the area as needed
- Check email daily and respond within 24 hours
Please complete a Village Church job application (find this on the Forms page) and submit it to Emily Berns at firstname.lastname@example.org.