Confirmation registration forms were sent out in the mail last week to everyone we have on our 9th grade roster, but we realize that many people…
– might not be in our database of address (no system is perfect!)
– might receive it and then lose/misplace it
– might not be connected to Village at the moment, but be recommended by a friend
– might not have their delivered (the USPS isn’t perfect either!)
– might be older than 9th grade but have not had a chance to take the class yet
In any of those cases, or for whatever reason, we are posting the contents of that letter, including the registration form and schedule, to this post, as well as to the Forms tab above.
If you have any questions about Confirmation, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Posted in: News